Maverick General Agency, Inc. is a full-service MGA (Managing General Agency). Our firm's founder, Keith C. Kakacek, authored and sold the first nonsubscriber insurance product to the public back in 1986 through Lloyds of London. There may be others in the marketplace that claim they wrote the first Nonsubscriber Policy, but as innovators, we've become accustomed to those that plagiarize our work. Remember, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".
When it comes to forming and nurturing relationships with insurance companies, wholesalers, thirty party administrators and employers, a thirty-year positive track record cannot be ignored.
We are in business to serve you the producing agent and/or wholesaler. Maverick General Agency, Inc. was formed to fill a void in the occupational accident insurance marketplace. Maverick offers agents an alternative when it comes to obtaining occupational insurance coverage and services.
We believe in conducting business the old-fashioned way, by building personal relationships and responding to the needs of our business partners. Our mission statement exemplifies the way we do business. No fluff, no outlandish service statements and always directly to the point.
"WE HELP AGENTS WIN BUSINESS AND RETAIN CLIENTS"
Maverick has access to the major insurance companies and service providers for Nonsubscription Employers Excess Indemnity coverage, Primary Insurance coverage and Occupational Accident coverage. We are truly a one-stop shop.
The firm has many independent facilities to provide injury benefit plans (ERISA), loss control/safety programs, claims administration services, as well as the flexibility to utilize the insured's existing programs where appropriate. Only the premier, seasoned providers have made the cut.
We are in business to provide you and your clients with economic/productive solutions for their occupational injury program. We represent the finest group of insurance and service companies in the nonsubscriber marketplace. It is our goal to develop and maintain these relationships so that we may offer you the best available products and services.
So when it comes to making a decision on whom you partner with in the Occupational Injury arena, choose the wholesaler that has the longest positive track record, provides meaningful and timely information and can provide you with quotes that will give you a leg-up on your competition. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your clients.
WHY CHOOSE MAVERICK?
Experience - No one has more.
- Created the first nonsubscriber insurance policy in the world in 1986
- Set-up first nonsubscriber insurance program
- We've prepared injury benefit plan documents and advise on claims with respect to every major nonsubscriber insurance policy
- Designed and implemented hundreds of nonsubscriber programs
- Represented more of Texas' largest nonsubscribing employers (over 50 with more than 500 employees)
- Nonsubscriber feasibility studies conducted for twelve Fortune 1000 companies (some of which we recommended against nonsubscription)
Commitment - We're committed to the nonsubscriber marketplace.
- 100% of MGA's revenues relate to nonsubscription - We do not offer Workers' Compensation insurance products
- Continuous quality improvement
- Ongoing support, training, and auditing functions
- Frequent speeches and articles
Values - Great commissions and huge employer savings.
- Competitive Commissions Paid Fast
- Quarterly savings reports - We show your clients how much they save
- Value-added service packages for Employers Edge Nonsubscriber Insurance buyers
Resources - The only fully integrated nonsubscriber MGA.
- HR Generalist and trainer
- In-house insurance IT programmer
- Licensed All Lines claim adjusters
- Nonsubscriber and Workers' Compensation claims database RMIS
- Experienced Nonsubscriber Underwriter 20+ Yrs experience
Successful Track Record - A decade of satisfied nonsubscriber clients.
- Over $500 million in occupational program client savings
- Negotiated one-of-a-kind nonsubscriber insurance coverage terms with multiple carriers
- Enrolled 56-location employer in just five days
- Saved over $1 million in one year for an 800-employee Logistics Company